Sunday, May 1, 2011

1/5/2011 FAMILY DAY AND HOLIDAYS ♥

The FIRST day of MAY =)
and it's also the FAMILY DAY and HOLIDAYS

9 am like tat ,
we go out for breakfast at...
emm ..
XD I dunno whr is it..
near KINGWOOD thr ..
after enjoy our breakfast
then , we go home ..
hahahah

then daddy and mummy go out limteh ,
2 sisters and I stay at home ,
they ONLINE ,
and me ?
ofc I am the hardworking one,
muahahah =P
u knw wad ?
晒衣服 ehh !!
hahahahah !!
before mummy them go out,
mummy says :
later on I come back and see arh~
I say :
OK ! XD

when daddy drive out the iron gate ,
and drive in again
LOL ,
then I quickly run and sit inside the car XD
I mean front sit ,
I tell mummy :
I fetch u go limteh ,
hahaha..
then I open song ..
when daddy come out ,
he opens the door ,
he says :
OI ! scared me ! y r u sitting inside ?!
I laugh then come out and say ,
I wan fetch mummy go limteh arh..
LOL so noob XD

when they back ,
prepare and go to PARKSON lorhh !!


----------BOO BOOO BOOOO !---------


reach lorhhhhh !!!

I say :
OMGGGGGG !! y soooo many ppl ?!?


LOOK AT HERE ,
look like ANTS !!

tis is near ABIT .. still many ppl :O !!

so lucky ,
we find a near and nice parking slot
xD

after parking ,
we go in ..
sooooo many ppl ..
and we go second floor...
I am watching DEATH RACE thr XD
I watched before bt I still watching thr
LOL


-----------SHOPPING - ING -------


daddy says :
I am tired and hungry !
PIZZA , KFC , SUSHI or MCDONAL ?

some choose SUSHI , some choose KFC
and some choose PIZZA ..

everyone knw MCDONAL ofc is FULL
so no one choose MCDONAL XD

then they say
go eat KFC larh ,
OK lorh ,
go eat KFC ..
we go near POST OFFICE thr tat one ,

when we reached ,
we park opposite the KFC tat parking lot ..

they go order
I go wash hand and sit down ~
chatting xia ,
then KFC lai lorhhh


PERFECT SHOT !!
I like I like ,,
I knw someone like it so much [ T ]
hahahah ..
tis lousy phone also not bad xia morh XD

SONY ERICSSON - K800i ..

am I promoting ? LOL XD

I love tis SOOO MUCH ,
yummy yummy !!!!!

Woahh =)
still got others bt I dint take photo =)


-----------EATING---------

after eating we chatting ,
after chatting we back home ,,
starting raining lorhh

then we stand at thr ,
Mal ask me :
whr the things ?
I say OMGGGGG !!
run into and take it ...
LOL
he says :
if dint take tis THINGS
RM 10 fly away XD

Go home lorhhh ~~

raining heavily :O~

My dear



when back home ,
I help him wash car XD

它在游泳耶 ~~
哈哈哈哈哈!!!

看到了没?
他在水上 XD



today ,,
wad time sleep ?
I dunno ..
1 am ? 2 am ? 3 am ?

I dunno I dunno
LOL


duhh !!
I am tired >.<


* END *
----COME AND VISIT MY BLOG TMR =) ----

No comments:

Post a Comment