Thursday, May 5, 2011

5/5/2011

Yesterday I dint wrote blog,
because my sis use till so late,
so ..
I better go to sleep -.-

and las time ,
I wrote tat teacher ask me stand thr
for 1 YEAR !!
SHE IS CRAZY !!

and I go home and tell my parents ,
they're ON FIRE ,
and say wan to telephone the school
COMPLAIN !

tat teacher 缺爱 or wad ?!
KNS ,
sien her !!

then , my sis and I go find her,
and say many ,
then she says ,
ok,
wednesday I go in and hit her 1 time ,
she 1st talk so I hit v light
knn larh ..
talk wif my sis so nice ,
IDIOT !

yesterday ,
she came in ,
she dint ask me sit down !
I think she wan let the discipline teacher saw me stand thr ,
and come in HIT ME !
then she sooo happy ?!

then when she finish teaching ,
she ask my fren who stand wif me ,
she says :
u wan sit down or not ?
u dunwan ?
u dunwan bt SHEENA wan..
I hear xia dulan qu wor !!

when she hit me ,
DAMN PAIN !
so sien qu ,
then sit down ,
do homework ,
+|_)(*&^%$#@!

nex period ,
my fren come and ask me ,
pain or not ?
I say OFC LA !! DAMN PAIN ARH !
she says :
teacher looks like hit u the hardest ,
I was like ...
y u soooo .........
IDIOT ?!??????!!!
make me sooo ANGRY !!
PISSED OFF !!
AND U !!!
FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!!

today ,
PS got 4 period because
las thursday teacher dint come ,
then when the 4 period !
mm teacher come in ,
sien qu ,,
tat also got prob one ..
zzzz !!!

all teacher got prob !!!!!
I WAN GO BACK TO SJK METHODIST !!
555555555 T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment