Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3/5/2011




Today ,
I back from dewan ,,
go back to class..
when I put down my school bag ,
then I stand at back door thr..

I saw a girl ,
she walk toward to me ,
and she is smiling ..

when she stand front of me ,
I see her name tag..
and I smile at her..
who is she ?!
she is....
AH FENG !!
HHAHAHHAHH !! XD
her face so cute + noob ..
she says wad to me I forgot XD
I only smile at her bt dint talk to her,
because I am shy ..
hahahhaa

before recess ,
INJECTION ?!
LOL ?
no yet prepared !!
we go to dewan ,
tat nurse ask us queue up ,
then ,
OMG !!
PAIN !!
DAMN !!
PAIN !!

after 10 second ,
phewww,
not pain liao XD
when nurse ask us throw away the cotton ,
I saw my cotton ...........
3/4 !!! MY BLOOD
D:
horrible
LOL!

after recess,
teacher says:
chg sit !
my classmates so CRAZY !
keep scream thr ..
and I think I am the most quiet one !
because I headache and feel dizzy too..




after tat ,
eng period ,
so sien tat teacher ,,
SIAO ZHA BOR larh !
zzz !!
SHORT STORY no yet finish
and she asks us do exercise



TMR GOT PJK
nid wake up early and go to sch =(

GOOD NIGHT D:



No comments:

Post a Comment