Saturday, April 30, 2011

30/4/2011 A freedom day and It's also the last day of APRIL


Last day of APRIL !
tmr is HOLIDAY !
dun hav tuition tmr ,
and MONDAY dun hav sch,
before ,
I dun think is v nice,
and now ,
I think it is soooooo NICE !!

I feel so freedom when I dint go to sch,
if I go to sch ,
and many things happened ,
I dun hav fren ,
I think my fren dun nid me ,

'' 没有我,你们也一样快乐 ''

right ?
yesterday ,
really too much things happened ,

today ,
I go to tuition ,
when tuition juz start,
I feel so sleepy and bored ,
after tat ,
TIME PASS SO FAS !
when I feel bored [4:15]
when I feel so great [5:00]
Woahh ,
today ,
we write COMPOSITION ,
a easy composition =)
I like it


Juz now went to grandmother's house

we chatting and watching astro ,
LOL ,
I saw JAY CHOU !
I mean in astro LOL XD

tat time ,
I ask my dad lend me his iPhone 4 ,
I say ,
I open YOUTUBE let u see XD
then ,
he gave me XD
then ,
I open YOUTUBE
the song
''问 by 陈淑华''
so nice ehh ,
I
♥ tis song so much ♥♥

♥ 谁让你心动 
♥谁让你心痛 

♥谁会让你偶尔想要拥他在怀中


♥谁又在乎你的梦
 
♥谁说你的心思他会懂 

♥谁为你感动


♥如果女人 

♥总是等到夜深 
♥无悔付出青春 

♥他就会对你真


♥是否女人 

♥永远不要多问 

♥她最好永远天真 
♥为她所爱的人


♥谁让你心动 

♥谁让你心痛 


♥谁会让你偶尔想要拥他在怀中

♥谁又在乎你的梦 

♥谁说你的心思他会懂 

♥谁为你感动


♥只是女人 

♥容易一往情深 

♥总是为情所困 

♥终于越陷越深


♥可是女人 

♥爱是她的灵魂 
♥她可以奉献一生 

♥为她所爱的人


♥只是女人 

♥容易一往情深 

♥总是为情所困 

♥终于越陷越深

♥可是女人 

♥爱是她的灵魂 
♥她可以奉献一生 

♥为她所爱的人



陈淑桦 ,,
tis one ? mayb LOL XD.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

LIKE LIKE

then ,
I tried to open FACEBOOK
successssssss !!
so happy XD
then I write status
and
I think down the status thr
gt write VIA IPHONE
and who knw ?
when I come back and see ,
VIA MOBILE WEB
Zzzzzzz !!
still so lawa ,
someone says because
I dint download BOOKMARKS for facebook ?

try to download nex time =)
today I feel so great


I am happy today,
alright ,
tmr morning I think I will go to church ba ?
=) ♥
see u tmr , JESUS ♥

11: 48 pm ,
should I go sleep now ?
Hmm ,
I think later on =) ♥
bt ,
if later on ,,
I think it will be
12 :xx am or 1 :xx am or 2:xx am or 3:xx am♥

my story had finished ,

COME AND VISIT MY BLOG TMR

No comments:

Post a Comment