Sunday, April 24, 2011

24/4/2011 If I got the TIME MACHINE

I look so clever -.-
bt
in fact ,
I am juz a stupid..

Everytime ,
I talk without brains
Sometimes ,
I hope I got the TIME MACHINE
if I got it ,
I can go back and do many things.

I wan to go back to PRIMARY 1
I wan to study hard,
if I study harder ,
and now I am not tat noob.

and

I wan to go back to PRIMARY 4 too ,
I dunwan ppl treat me so many JUNK FOOD
I knw they're good ,
they treat me many things ,
and I am so stupid ,
I accepted ..
now I am so regret tat I had accepted ,
I wan to go back and reject tat !

and

I wan go back to PRIMARY 5 too ,
the girl tat who teach me bad words ,
I HATE U SO MUCH !!

now ,
I am thinking ,
y am I so stupid ?
if I met DORAEMON
I wan he gives me the TIME MACHINE
and I wan to go back !
changed everything tat I dunwan ..

and

I wan to go back juz now ,
I made '' her '' angry ..
if I diam diam ,
then everything is fine ,
bt ,
now ,
it seem like so difficult .

SORRY ,
pls giv me a chance ,
I wont make u angry again ,
I will change everything tat u dunwan me to do ,

I AM SORRY AGAIN

FORGIVE ME :(



No comments:

Post a Comment