Tuesday, April 26, 2011

26/4/2011

I'm back again ,
MATH !
haizzz,,
full of confidence ,
when teacher giv back the exam paper ,
32 %

I tot I can take hi
gh marks ,
who knw ?
32 % only,
haizz =(

today ,,
got SPOT CHECK
LOL !!
some stupid brings hp and catch by MR.SIM
LOL
and I bring chewy gum LOL
tat teacher tot tat is rubbish ,
so dint take out and see
hahaha XD

after recess ,
FIRE DRILL !
I hate tat sound =(
I watched too much HORROR FILM
inside horror film
,
they put tat sound ,
it's mean the MONSTERS / ZOMBIES is coming ,
OMG !
HORRIBLE !!
arghhh !!

hmmm,
><

juz now ,
my mum says :
我猜你一个谜语,

路边有一块肉和金钱,
小包经过捡肉吃,
不捡金钱,
为什么?

我说:因为他肚子饿。

是因为,
小包是狗,不懂钱只懂肉

很废下,哈哈哈哈 XD

他又问我,

有2个美女在河里洗澡,
大包经过,
看也不看,
为什么?

我说:因为他是狗

他说不是,
是因为 大包是瞎子 !

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!!! XDD


juz now I ate tis one ,
wootsssssssss ,
so nice XD
hahahah XD
hahaha ,
TIME UP !
11 PM ><
tmr got pjk , mus sleep early
LOL
good night yahh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment